الثلاثاء، 7 يونيو 2011

Reflections of a Martian Muslim

Year 7346 on Planet Mars after creation of our Kind

Six days it took Allah to create Mars and the Seventh day i won't speak about.

Many religions yet people have gone astray and i had to abandon the whole planet to know the Truth.

Thousands of words i told her and she understood me only when i knew to be silent.

Five times a day i prayed on the red sand and had an answer only in a Dream.

On a Planet with No Kaaba, Everywhere was a Kaaba. 

I Cried out the truth so loud, but there were no people to put me on the cross like Hallaj and Jesus. 

Managed to make a Hijra(immigrate*) from Earth to Mars follwoed by an ascent to Heaven.

Truth hid itself from me every time i uncovered a veil.

I started to look for Mecca, haven't found it on this planet.

So i returned back to Earth , to be buried in its sands

and According to Sharia I returned to His hands.

"Which Sharia is he buried according to, when he has never heard of Muhammad?! " Questioned a Believer

The Sheikh replied : "a non written Sharia Law of Allah from Mars,

A Sharia Law which we Mankind try to learn and fail throughout our life."

"Repeat After me " ,he said to this Believer : "Nothing is like Him (swt)"








ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق